Monday, March 15, 2010
justice
Wishing and praying that I could just fall asleep already, I lay here, like most nights, turning over a hundred situations, people or events all at once in my head. It truly is enough to drive anyone mad. I want so badly to go curl up in bed with the kids since they go back to him tomorrow, but I don't want to wake them. I have so much fun with them. Just looking at them, hearing their laughs and even lil mans ten thousand why questions is pure heaven to me. They are my peace, my hope, my crazy calmness and my purpose. Laying here, head hurting from all the thoughts running around in it, I think in the end they will be my justice to all the wrong he did me. My boy won't turn out like his father and my sweet baby girl won't turn out to be as weak and naieve as I. With them I break the cycle. The are love, hope, faith and future in the purest form. They honestly are the reason I live and breathe and I believe they alone are the reason God sent me a Guardian Angel that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment