Tuesday, January 26, 2010

For real?

OK so I have had it with fake ass people. Why is it so hard to just be yourself? Are you really that sad of a person you have to pretend to be someone else? Examples: Keeper: you are nothing who you said you were. If you are, you're even more messed up than me and that's sad. J *now known as father of the year* (yes I am sarcastic). Why is it that you feel the need to tell people we are divorced because I cheated on you? Seriously? I was ALWAYS faithful. Do you think you can hide behind that lie to make yourself look better? Miss God talks to me...come on, you're walking a real fine line of certifiably insane and seriously need a good butt kicking. What you are dong is hurting the only people without means to defend themselves and the very ones you should be protecting! Then there's Miss it's everyone else. No your husband didn't abuse you, work didn't fire you for no reason at all and you aren't the woman you pretend to be! You have not alwaysbeen here for me and when you are it's for your selfish reasons alone. ALL of you need reality checks!! Like my girl says "it all comes out in the wash" I hope sooner than later! Though I may have it tough as nails and I am not always well put together myself, I am honest to myself and the world about who am. I am genuine and a rare breed! I'd rather be alone than fool someone to believe I am anything other than 100% me. Karma can be a bitch, so my advice is think twice before you keep living in your unreality's. Someday it IS going to bite you in the ass!

OK my grumpy butt will shut up now. No I have never claimed to be perfect but damnit at least I am me!

1 comment:

  1. It all comes out in the wash (words from a very wisw great grandma long) and i truly believe this. you need to do nothing but live your life well.

    ReplyDelete