Sunday, January 31, 2010

Please Pray for Skye

A couple months back a guy I used to work with gave me a website to check out about another another guy's daughter that I use to work with. I check daily on Skye and pray for her and her family with all I have. She is continuously in my thoughts. It makes me appreciate even more the good health my children have. Yes I've had scares with Kaitlin and her kidneys and in the next week or so we will be doing our yearly Renal Ultrasound and VCUG and it makes me anxious to say the least. Every year since she was born I dread these tests. This year I am hoping that her kidneys have finally out growm the reflux. Only time will tell.

Here is where you can read about and follow Skye.

God Bless her and her family! This is strength, fear, heart break and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment