Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Splurges

To start the new year off right I have already planned a girls night in to actually celebrate being alive instead of dwelling on the past. Yes I am already counting down and the anxiety has already begun but this year it's now 3 years of surviving, it's 3 years of living for me and celebrating the challenges I have over come.

My splurge plans so far include a new tattoo. It's not quite finished and I have a few weeks to finish the design and pick the words; here's a preview though. It'll be on the back of my neck. The ribbon will be teal for PTSD Awareness and the butterfly will be black and purple for awareness against Domestic Violence.



Then and most importantly; taxes will bring me what I need most to keep up with me and school. A new laptop that doesn't take 15 minutes to submit an assignment!!! Plus it was truly Love at first sight!






To top all that off my resolution is simple. Deans List! This I have to take one quarter at a time because IF I fail even one class this quarter I am done with school. I will lose my grant and be out of the program. So forive me come Monday when I disappear to make my dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment