Monday, January 25, 2010

Jump? Or keep hanging on?

So in hoping this year would start off better and more positive than last year, I am quickly fooled. Personal time almost gone due to being sick and having sick kids, just like last year. Of course, "father of the year" is no where to be found and I'm left being the one missing work. KK is sick with Scarlett Fever, I most likely have an infection in my hand from my fall this weekend, and I'm just done. I'm exhausted, physically and emotionally. Giving up would be so much easier right now. Quiting school and finding a second job seems to be what makes the most sense to me. Settling for finding a man that have no feelings for seems to be what I need to do. Alone s something I just don't want to be anymore. I'm exhausted and heartbroken all at the same damn time. All I want is a little help. All want is someone to hold me at the end of a hard day. All I want is someone to hold a conversation with. All I want is just one thing to go right. All I want is for God to not hate me so much. All I want is something I definitely deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment