My vent for the week...
Seriously? You can't understand why I can't be home at 3pm because that fits your schedule?!?! I am a single, working FULL TIME, juggling 5 classes this quarter, MOM! What part ablout I don't have the time to fit into YOUR schedule do you NOT understand!?!?
I run this show! I DO EVERYTHING ALONE! JUST ME! If you want to see me at 3...come to my work...Good Luck getting past the guards!!
OK I feel better now! :O)
Successes for the day...
Sociology ROCKS! I love love it! Allied Health, lovin' the teacher and how he brings his experience in the Air Force and OTS into his lectures! OH big kudos to letting us out of class early, there was so a bubble bath calling my name at home! ;) Kicked butt at work!
Overall...Today started off Rocky but ended up fabulous!
I Love being me and am so glad I take the tough road to get to where I am going!
Psychology homework is calling my name! Night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!!!! Glad it ended up being a food night
ReplyDelete